03 October 2009

Made Of Bricks

Today, I am strong.

I ate, reluctanly. But I ate almost kind of (probably not really..) like a normal person. I am bloated and I feel sick and fat, but I did it. Kind of.

Lunch with mother was okay. She force fed me chex mix, and she lectured me on my weight some more and how I looked like a little refugee in my size zero jeans that are now falling off of me. But I took it like a man; I didn't listen. I didn't want to get all upset and have my day ruined.
I went shopping, and got a lovely new (enormous!) purse, some new tights, a hat with a feather in it, a flannel shirt that's delightfully oversized, a pair of shoes, and a pretty blazer. What would we do without retail therapy?

I can't take another meal today; I'm still working up my digestive strength. I'm also going on a two-day juice fast starting tomorrow to cleanse my system of all that nasty food I ate this weekend, and after that, nothing but fruits and veggies for me!
I'm working on some sort of plan. I'll let you all know when I figure it out.

Food:
b- 0
l- teriyaki vegetables, spring rolls, 1/2 a frozen yogurt (317)
d- 0
s- 100 calorie pack, chex mix (256)
e- walking 45 min. (-138)
total: 435

Love you,
Margie.

1 comment:

  1. :(
    I hate how meals just spoil things and make you feel absolutely terrible.
    Watermelon is good for cleansing your system and things, and green/pepermint tea :)

    ReplyDelete