07 October 2009

Stupid boy.

Eric is my best friend in the universe. I've loved him like my brother for years, and mother says we'll end up married. I tell him mostly everything, and he tells me.
And right now, I'm about ready to castrate him. I'm so angry at him.

We were out today getting coffee, like we do almost everyday. He decided that he wanted Bellacino's. So I agreed to go with him. He orders a personal pizza and oven-baked fries.
When the waiter (who was gorgeous) came with Eric's food, he took it, and we sat down outside. He then proceeded to push the plate of frech fries in front of me.
"These are yours."
"No, I'm fine. I already ate."
"No you didn't; don't lie to me. Eat."
"Eric, I promise you I ate."
He looked at me all seriously. "Eat. It's just a plate of french fries."
I hesitated, wathed the food, felt my stomach beg for food, heard my mind scream scream scream, and I got scared and fidget-y.
"I'm fine. I don't need them."
"Margaret. You scare me more than anyone else I've ever met. You're my best friend and I don't know what I would do without you. So eat the damn fries."
"Eric...."
"Eat. Now. I hate to be this guy, but I'm about ready to call your mom. I haven't seen you eat in days, and when you do, it's nothing. Seriously, I am worried about you. I want you to eat. Please."
By now, I had tears in my eyes and was shaking. I've never seen him that legitamately concerned. I wanted to hit him, but I also just wanted to hug him. Mostly hit him though.

I ate the fries. Every single one.

I'm fat and bloated and gross, but I took some laxatives. Maybe I'll say my stomach's upset (which it will be, laxatives hurt me so badly) and I'll get to avoid having to sit, dying of boredom during portfolio prep tonight.
I'll also avoid Eric during mealtimes to avoid eating. He'll catch on though.
Stupid writers...they're too smart. (Just kidding. They're my favorite!)

Food:
b- 0
l- sprinkles (75, 0g fat)
d- oven baked fries (260, 7g fat)
s- 0
e- walking downtown 45 min. (-189)
total: 249 cals, 7g fat

I'm tracking fat now. I refuse to eat anything with over 20g per serving.
I hope I'm less upset soon.

Love you,
Margie.

WORKLAXXIESWORKWHYARENTYOUWORKINGMYINTESTINESDONTFEELLIKETHEYREABOUTTOFALLOUTMYASSORRIPINHALFWHICHMEANSYOUARENTWORKING!

3 comments:

  1. Watch out for all that sodium too. It'll make you retain water like crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think all my weight loss is due to my new meds. Which I ordered off the web, and then told my doc, and then he went ahead an prescribed for me (did you read my posts about that? crazy!). So yeah, I kind of do lose a pound or two sometimes in a day. I think. Maybe. I don't know.

    But 122. I haven't been there since Feb 07. Wow, 2 years - cool. And yet, STILL FAT. How the hell does that happen? Is this physically/scientifically possible? I thought if you lost weight, you lost weight?

    I'm glad I made you smile/feel happy. That's good. I'm sure it CAN be annoying as hell for people to pat your head!

    I sure wish I could meet you. You seem so the kind of person I think I'd love to meet in person and just get to know.

    Take care, and just be at peace, 'kay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful my love! i will try to make my fast last 72 hrs... but well see. when did u start? ive got at least 22 hrs left. good luck!!! ill b on the computer at work basically all day if u need anything!

    ReplyDelete