02 November 2009

I Saw A Ghost Today.


I've been thinking too much lately. About things that have past. People, a certain person. Places, memories. I can't get them off my mind.
I want them to go away. I want him to go away.
But he'll never leave. He'll never leave.
There's always going to be that voice voice of his, slurring away in my head.
It's all my fault.
And those big, gaping scars that he gave me, that never seem to heal.
It's all my fault.
I know this doesn't make sense to you. It doesn't make sense to me either.

Love you always.
Margie.

1 comment:

  1. it makes sense to me.

    IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT.

    it really really isn't. you are worth ten thousand of his ghosts. he is not worth your spit on the sidewalk.

    he may never leave you but you can learn to turn around and tell him to shut the fuck up because you are better than that. i will vouch for you. you ARE better than that. :D

    right now i want to slap him a thousand times, or else stick a red hot fire poker through his eye. is that ok with you, if i hunt him down and do that? because it is NOT acceptable.

    i LOVE you, you are STRONGER than this! and you know it, somewhere deep down.

    LOVE and LOVE and LOVE and LOVE and all the support i can muster, and fishy kisses, ok? plow through it and it will lessen soon.

    xx x

    ReplyDelete