11 September 2009

Honestly, Sometimes.

So, I realized that I really didn't tell anyone about myself in my first post. So I've decided to do that in this one.
The name's Margie. I'm nearly seventeen. I attend a boarding school for the fine arts as a Visual Artist. It's maybe the best thing that has ever happened to me. Watching the dancers float around everyday is tough though. They're all so thin, but they can eat whatever they like. It isn't fair.
I've had anorexia for a while now, about a year.
I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but I have a hunch.
Long story short, I lost about thirty pounds, and then I gained ten of it back in the past month.
So, right now, I'm pretty frustrated with myself. He is too; he worries about me constantly. I feel bad for upsetting him, but I just can't help it. He's sweet and understanding though, and I love that very much.
Anyways, my favorite things to do, as of now are:
Art.
Excercise.
Cook.

Yeah, basically.
But. I've got drawing homework to do.
More later.


***

Back. So, turns out that I didn't just have five drawings to turn in today, but five pages (front & back) of drawings. Ugh, now I'm quite stressed.
Anyways, I had an orange for a snack earlier, to keep my blood sugar up...which I'm angry about.
I'm going to dinner tonight with a friend, sushi to be specific. I'm already all jittery and planning things out, already counting. I tire myself sometimes.

Food:
b- 1/4 of a waffle and black coffee (50)
l- diet coke & hard candy (25)
d- four pieces california roll and miso (170)
s- orange(45)
e- stair climbing and walking everywhere (-180)
total: 139

love you,
Margie.

No comments:

Post a Comment