16 September 2009

Dammit.

So, as you all know, last night I BINGEBINGEBINGEBINGE'D and then had a lovely purge. As painful as purging is, I've grown to love it. It's that feeling of emptiness and lightness and total purity you feel after purging.

When I weighed myself this morning, that damned scale said that I had gained two pounds. I hope that it's either broken or water weight or something else. Two pounds in a day is impossible isn't it?! Well, I really hope so. I plan on weighing myself after I workout today.
I had an orange for breakfast today. It was gross.
I have no appetite (thank god.)
The thought of consuming anything makes me want to be sick.
I hope it keeps up.

Food:
b- orange (45)
l-orange (45)
d- mexican salad (580)
s-scone (170)
e-walking & stair climbing (-173)
total: 667
TOO MANY CALORIES, MARGARET!!

Weight check follow up:
So, I went and weighed myself in the gym today, and thank god, my scale at home is just broken. I'm at ninety-five point five! Huzzah.

Love you,
Margie.

2 comments: