13 January 2010

Worse.

Self-control, why have you left me? Where did you go? We used to be the best of friends. Now you're gone, and I am fat.
I just keep ballooning up, my clothes all fit again, my boobs have gotten enormous (I don't really mind that, except for the fact that my boobs are the last place I gain weight) and my thighs are disgusting and jiggly and WAY too close to touching.
I am a fucking cow.
SO. It's time for me to quit being a lazy fatass, and stop eating and maybe start exercizing.
This is my new regemine:
Breakfast- Protein bar (160)
Lunch- Small salad and sandwich or soup (all under 100)
Dinner- Small salad and veggies, sandwich, soup, or sushi (all under 200)
ABSOLUTELY NO SNACKS.
If I can stick to that, I won't get over five hundred. My problem lately hasn't really been meals, it's been snacks. I need to keep myself busy and full of enough liquid to keep from snacking. Any tips on that matter would be amazing.
Love you always,
Margie.

2 comments:

  1. holy crap, our brains are obviously having cross-continental let's-fuck-over-anise-and-margaret sessions because this is EXACTLY how i am feeling and how it's going for me...complete lack of control, getting fatter, thighs dangerously close to touching. AUGH.

    i am currently doing an almost-fast which consists mostly of fruits-and-veg. snacking on carrots is a nearly-no-cal way of snacking that is immensely satisfying, and you have to eat like 200 carrots to get even 100 calories. and they're yum enough that i want to eat them. i've seriously been taking a bag of them with me in my car and eating them whenever i have sudden desperate urges to stop at the 7-11 and buy ALL their candy.

    anyway, i love you, i know you can do this, you've done it before!

    xx x

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude not effing gunna lie that is EXACTLY how I am right now.....

    ReplyDelete