01 January 2010

2010.

It's weird. Things are getting better, I must say. I leave the day after tomorrow, so I can restrict again. I have a guy who seems to care about me, something I thought was impossible. But I still can't seem to get myself happy.
Anise- I saw Him at Subway on New Year's eve, while I was getting dinner with W. And for the first time in a really long time, I didn't want to run, or cry. It was weird. And he said hello to me, and smiled, of all things. He acted like I was a person. Which was also weird. Maybe I;m the weird one, not him. Oh well.
I stayed sober last night, which was a small miracle. I was kind of like the drunk man wrangler, keeping all those silly boys in line. I will never understand why men prefer to pee in bushes when they're fifteen feet away from a real bathroom. I think it's gross.
I really don't have much else to say.
Happy New Year lovelies.
Love you always,
Margie.

1 comment:

  1. Please forgive me if this is not appropriate of me, but Margie, who is "Him"? I feel like a lot of what you say would fall together if I knew who you were referring to. But please know that if you would rather not go explain, I understand. I will not ask you again, I promise.

    I bet you feel better that you can begin to restrict again. Family is bittersweet, no?

    ReplyDelete